Spring is around the corner and this means filtration is a’buzz!
If you are not already using our exclusive BECOPAD, here is another reason for you to do so: BECOPAD material is now available in BECODISC stacked disc cartridges.
The BECOPAD depth filter medium from Eaton’s Begerow Product Line has the reputation of providing the maximum purity possible. These filter sheets provide depth filtration using a material consisting of only high-purity cellulose and wet strength materials.
Although BECOPAD is not new on the market, the new BECOPAD format of stacked disc cartridges comes with a number of advantages and enhancements, which offer truly amazing benefits to users. Here are the highlights:
- Truly backwashable BECOPAD depth filter medium
- No special equipment required for use with existing systems
More Info on BECODISC Stacked Disc Cartridges
Let’s sum up the advantages of the BECOPAD depth filter medium again:
- No mineral components, therefore low ion content
- 20% increase in filtration performance
- Very good chemical and mechanical resistance, high wet strength
- Low charge-related absorption
- 50% less water required for pre-flushing and regeneration
- Reduced drip loss by 99%
- Higher number in filtration cycles reduces cost and increases
We can’t forget to mention the incredible efficiency of this product either…
- Maximum filtration hygiene
- Preserves colour and aromas
The benefits are clear! BECODISC stacked disc cartridges are perfect for a wide variety of tasks, including coarse, clarification, fine filtration, microbe reduction and microbe removal.
Contact us today to order the new BECOPAD Stacked Disc Cartridges.