Custom-made t-corks will help elevate the look of your bottles. The knowledgeable team at A.O. Wilson can help you create your unique package containing a custom t-cork and possibly a capsule.
Not only does a customized package stand out on the shelves, but bottles with t-corks tend to be in your customer’s homes or businesses longer than traditional corked bottles, as their contents are typically enjoyed over a longer period of time. This means that your product is afforded more time to showcase your brand with unique, custom finishes.
Personalizing your t-corks is the finishing touch that your product deserves and your customers appreciate.
How Can I Create Custom T-Corks?
We are often asked about our custom t-cork process, so we’ve put together a series of steps that we take to ensure that your bottles look fantastic:
Custom Tee Cork Process:
- Bring us a drawing of your bottle and/ or a sample bottle (if possible).
- Select the correct shank size of the t-cork to ensure it fits your bottle properly.
- Select the desired head for your t-cork. We offer a great variety of options, including wood with a variety of finishes and heights, monobloc, metals, crystal, and plastic.
- Choose your head decoration. This can include debossing, embossing, printing, laser printing, hot foil, and metallization.
- Provide us with a vector drawing of your preferred design for your t-cork.
- Once we’ve received your vector, we will provide you with a quote. Our quote will include variables and typically, a one-time tooling fee.
- Following the quote approval, we will have the factory send you the technical drawings.
- Upon approval of the final artwork, your project will commence*.
*Note: Minimum order quantity is 10,000 pieces. We require 10-12 weeks lead time and 3-4 weeks for shipping.
If you have questions about custom t-cork designs, our process, or any other bottle closure questions, contact the team at A.O. Wilson.