With an increased demand for crown caps in recent months, we have listened and are highlighting our crown caps for sparkling beverages this month by outlining your options. Crown caps are affordable and fully customizable! AO Wilson is a proud distributor of PE.DI crown caps, a trusted Italian leader; always delivering a high-quality standard of products and knowledge.
Let us take the “pressure” off of selecting the correct closure for your sparkling beverage. Crown Caps are an excellent choice for any winemaker looking at making a bold statement on a traditional bottle of bubbly with a modern twist or simply a reliable closure that is used for primary fermentation. They are also a great option for high-end beers, ciders, juices and sparkling waters.
esl essay writers for hire au sample reference list apa style 6th edition click here worcester ma homework help essay on musical https://greenechamber.org/blog/short-essay-on-gandhi-moral-values-and-code-of-conduct/74/ prescription required viagra canada college english help websites https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/14078-writing-the-best-resume-ever/ viagra side effects long term thesis statement beginning words source url follow site popular cover letter proofreading site us https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/order-cialis-10mg-tab/100/ source site account assignment see url writes essay for you viagra mapuche en chile characteristics of thesis sentence https://healthimperatives.org/rxstore/cialis-te-koop/71/ kenneth stamps troublesome property essay http://hyperbaricnurses.org/9704-jalepeno-and-viagra/ prednisone for arthritis click here http://mcorchestra.org/1433-top-writing-services/ follow website to find someone to write a paper for college essay about relationship sending resume no job opening viagra para aguantar mas Let’s explore the options:
- Stainless Steel (magnetic) – Suitable for long-term ageing and for all types of cellar conditions. Less susceptible to rust. $$$
- Aluminum (non-magnetic) – Will not wear out capping heads because of its lightweight material. Less susceptible to rust. $$
- Standard Steel (magnetic) – Suitable for dry cellars as this material may rust in unfavourably humid conditions. More pliable than stainless steel. $
LINERS – Polyethylene injected to improve elasticity and to reduce osmotic permeability. As a result of the injected liner, these caps are easy to apply.
- TOP + Ideal for ageing up to 48 months.
- TOP+3 Ideal for medium term ageing, up to 36 months.
- TOPZ Ideal for warmer, riper vintages, requiring long-term ageing, up to 60 months.
LINERS – Polyethylene foam disc . As a result of the foam disc, crown caps with this liner require more pressure to apply.
- TOP – Quick maturation of traditional method wines is achieved through optimum gaseous exchange. Ideal for ageing up to 24 months.
- TOPS – Coated with a Saranex liner on both sides. This is the least permeable of all the liners and preserves aromas and flavours for the longest amount of time. Ideal ageing up to 72 months.
To learn about oxygen transfer rates of each liner, check out our reference sheet here
If you opt for a modern, “naked bottle” look and choose to use a crown cap as your final closure , customizing your crown cap will truly make a statement. Simply send us your artwork in vector format and we will take care of the rest!
The minimum order quantity is only 10 boxes (62,500 pieces). Lead time is 9-10 weeks from artwork approval.
Effervescence Predictor: the tool for every professional winemaker
PE.DI has recently launched a Free Effervescence Predictor Mobile App (available on iOS and Android). This new app will be able to reveal the precise content of CO2 in your traditional method wine. Winemakers can now streamline this complex issue by simply inputting key information, such as sugar quantity, bottle size, permeability of the cap’s liner as well as several other elements and just like that, the effervescence predictor immediately calculates the remaining CO2 pressure at cellar temperature and at 20°C.
You may also need…
Considering an Alternative to Crown Caps?
We offer a variety of other closure options for your sparkling beverage, including:
- Sparkling Corks
- Wire Cages
- Champagne Hoods
- Aluminum Screw caps with a pressure liner
Shop our Sparkling Closures
Come out and support 100% Ontario VQA Sparkling Wines at the Niagara Spring Sparkles Festival!
DISCOVERY PASS – MARCH 21-22 & 28-29
We look forward to assisting you on your next project.