For Wine, Alcoholic Beverages such as Cocktails, Fruit Juices, Edible oils, Sauces, Cleaning Products and more.
Bag-in-Box® is a sustainable choice of packaging for many industries such as wine, juice, liquid eggs, dairy and also non-food applications such as motor oil and chemicals.
Why it is suitable for a variety of alcoholic beverages:
- This reinforced bag is strong and flexible, with an aroma and oxygen barrier. It can safely be used for products with an alcohol content up to 20%.
- The Vitop® Original tap, with the gland being resistive to alcohol, offers a very high oxygen barrier.
Bag-in-Box – trendy packaging for wine :
*Wine is vacuum packed in a flexible, airtight bag and wrapped in cardboard packaging.
This protects it from oxygen permeation and light.
*You can keep wine fresh for up to 6-8 weeks after opening.
*This packaging solution is ideal for wine by the glass, supports responsible drinking.
*Bag in-Box® and Pouch Up® fulfill all current consumer expectations: freedom of consumption and ease of transport and handling, as well as value for money.
Bag-in-Box: trendy packaging for fruit juices and cider :
*Bag-in-Box® is ideal for aseptic filling and protects juices from light/from oxidation. It therefore preserves its nutritional benefits and flavours up to one year prior to opening.
*Thanks to the The Vitop® Original tap and high oxygen barrier films, your juices are kept fresh in Bag in-Box for several weeks.
*Bag-in-Box ® can also be used to hot fill apple juice or cider. The juice is then pressed, filtered, and pasteurized.
*The hot juice when poured into the bag, pasteurizes the packaging. The bag is then chilled and sealed in the box.
Bag-in-Box is available from our stock in many different sizes. Check them out for yourselves right here
Attractive and modern, the Pouch-Up® is an innovative packaging concept designed to extend the shelf life of liquid and semi-liquid products such as wine, juice and oil.
Pouch-Up® , self-standing pouch, is made of high-performing oxygen barrier films to preserve the liquid inside, ensuring the contents stay uncontaminated by the air outside.
Why is it the perfect choice for cocktails and drinks alike;
- Liquid is dispensed through the high performance Vitop® Original tap, which prevents air entering the packaging during dispensing. The pouch and tap work together to prolong the shelf life before and after the pouch is opened.
- Pouch-Up® is unbreakable, yet extremely lightweight and has a very low carbon footprint in comparison to glass and PET Bottle packaging.
- Fully customizable; from fully printed to custom labeling on plain pouches.
BLANK 3L WHITE POUCHES AVAILABLE FROM STOCK WITHIN DAYS. THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED TO INCLUDE THE PRODUCT LINK
Bag-in-Box® and Pouch Up® show the Best-In-Class low carbon footprint. 6 Reasons why:
- 8 times lower carbon footprint than glass bottles. Recent Life Cycle Assessment studies show that Bag-in-Box® and Pouch Up® show the best results in terms of global warming potential with an 8 times lower carbon footprint than glass bottles.
- Reduces food waste. Bag-in-Box® and Pouch Up® reduce food waste due to maximizing shelf life before and during use and as you can consume by the glass only, unused content is not wasted.
- Significant savings in logistics costs and CO2 emissions. Bag-in-Box® and Pouch Up® empty lightweight packaging is delivered in flat form so very efficient for maximizing palletization for shipping. This allows for significant savings in logistics costs and CO2 emissions.
- Doesn’t become litter. Bag-in-Box® and Pouch Up® aren’t among the many plastic products that are often found on beaches and elsewhere in the environment such as PET bottles or snack packets. Bag-in-Box® and Pouch Up® are mostly consumed at home ( not on the go) and for that reason, waste is then disposed of in a recycle bin rather than in the environment.
- Water and energy consumption low. A BioIntelligence study shows that Bag-in-Box production’s water and energy consumption is relatively low.
- 75% of a Bag-in-Box package consists of recyclable, renewable and biodegradable cardboard.